The Moon has long been known for its effect on Planet Earth. Together with the gravitational pull of the Earth and the Sun it is know to influence the ebb and flow of the tides of the Earth’s oceans. The Earths large Moon makes it unique in the inner solar system and in turn has aided astrologers to associate the cycles of the moon with human affairs, in particular the emotions of individuals
This report includes:
- An Introduction to Lunar Returns explaining the concept of a monthly forecast chart.
- Your Temperament during the Month (Moon in House, Aspects to Moon).
- Your Emotional Satisfaction during the Month (the Ascendant).
- Turning Points during the Month (Angular Planets – you can set the orbs)
- Your Vitality during the Month (Sun in House, Sun in Sign, Aspects to Sun)
- Your Communication Needs during the month (Mercury in House)
- Your Drive and Determination during the month (Mars in House, Saturn in House)
- Your Social Needs during the month (Venus in House, Jupiter in House)
Author: Stephanie Johnson
Illustrator: Janet Bridgland
The report is approximately 20 pages
SOLAR WRITERS information
Discover our ever expanding range of Solar Writer programs to produce well written, attractively illustrated astrology reports, suitable for clients. This review gives general information for all the solar writers. Individual sample reports are available by clicking on the illustrations in this review or by going to the individual reports from the “More Product Information” Page